- Bachelor of Economics, Macquarie University
- Member of Business Continuity Institute.
- Chartered Accountant.
Enterprise Risk, Business Continuity and Resilience Leader
Brad is an innovative enterprise risk, business continuity and resilience leader with over 18 years’ experience. A proven track record of designing and implementing best practice risk and business continuity frameworks within high availability, financial services environments.
Strong engagement capabilities and extensive risk and resilience knowledge enables facilitation of commercial risk decisioning, driving organisational resilience enhancement, and supporting Board and management risk governance and insight.
- Engaged as Vice President, Enterprise Risk Management (Risk Governance and Business Continuity Management) at a leading international stock exchange. Responsible for enhancing the ERM framework, coordinating the various executive and Board risk committees, and the design and operation of the Operational Resilience/Business Continuity framework amidst an unstable security environment and the challenges of COVID-19.
- As a General Manager of Enterprise Risk at another stock exchange, Brad developed and oversaw the enterprise risk framework, ensuring the company adopted policies and frameworks to manage its risks within the Board-approved risk appetite. During this time, he also designed and executed the business continuity framework.
- Has held Head of Audit positions for multiple global banks.
- Currently leading implementation of a business continuity framework for a client in the aviation industry.
Core skills: Enterprise Risk, Resilience, Business Continuity, Audit.
Industries: Financial Services, Aviation.