- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- CISSP, CISM, and ITIL.
Cyber Risk Lead
Charles is an experienced cyber risk lead who drives activities to ensure processes, policies and controls are aligned to information security industry standards and regulatory guidelines, to minimise the risk of sensitive business systems being compromised.
- 10 years of experience in project management building cyber-defence capabilities for multiple customers across different industry verticals.
- Experience in managing projects within technology programs with multiple delivery partners in regulated environments, operational service delivery, or aviation.
- Experience in cyber risk and assurance, industry standards, methodologies and processes to identify, report and manage cyber risk.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT Security principles associated with networks, internet, email, operating systems, firewalls, VPNs, databases, virus management, intrusion detection, cryptography and e-commerce, with some expertise/specialisation in several of these fields highly regarded.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills and the ability to lead and influence key stakeholders.