- Bachelor of Business – Human Resources/Industrial Relations
- AICD – Company Directors Program
- Janellis Critical Thinking Master Facilitator
Crisis Management and Resilience Specialist
John is an organisational resilience leader, experienced in working with boards, executives and all layers of an organisation to facilitate, coach and uplift capability in the areas of strategic planning, strategy development, change management and organisational resilience.
A Critical Thinking Master Facilitator, who has led many executive leadership teams and boards through scenarios-based workshops to uplift the capability of the incident and crisis management teams for several organisations.
- As Crisis Director for a global FMCG business, led the business through the Christchurch earthquakes which directly impacted 200+ employees and their extended families across New Zealand.
- Extensive experience in the public safety and emergency response industries, leading over 300 high risk incident response teams.
- Planned, developed and facilitated over 100 critical thinking and decision-making workshops
- Provides guidance to a peak industry body on business continuity and crisis management planning
- Experience working in counter-terrorism units to improve crisis simulation exercises and outcomes.
Core skills: Crisis Leadership, Organisation Resilience, Risk Management, Organisational Development, eLearning and Executive Coaching
Industries: Financial Services, FMCG, Business Services, Public Administration & Safety, Professional Services and Manufacturing