- BA Information Technology.
Cyber Incident Response Manager
Josh has over 5 years’ experience successfully managing responses to security incidents and ensuring organisations are protected against cyber threats within the Finance and Banking industry.
- Experienced in identifying potential security incidents through monitoring security systems and other sources of information.
- Develops and implements incident response plans to cyber risks and threats.
- Coordinates responses to security incidents, working closely with the security team to ensure that all necessary steps are taken to contain the incident and minimise damage.
- Communicates with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to keep them informed of the incident response process.
- Conducts post-incident reviews to identify areas for improvement and implement changes to prevent future incidents.
- Assists cybersecurity team to plan and develop appropriate and cost-effective incident response capabilities.
- Strong stakeholder and vendor management skills, with a proven ability to negotiate and influence.
Industries: Banking & Finance, Transport, Energy