- BSc Architecture
- B Architecture
- Dip Bldg Science (Computing), Architecture and Computing
- Janellis Critical Thinking Master Facilitator
Senior Project and Program Manager
Margaret is a delivery and transformation focused Executive and Senior Project Manager with over 20 years’ experience in corporate and government sectors on projects to the value of $40+ million.
Successfully delivered diverse projects from early conception to business case through to completion, implementing financial, compliance, change management, practice management and accounting systems.
- Responsible for identifying risk issues and gaps in BU engagement and managing relationships with key BU stakeholders for a leading Australian Bank.
- Has held Project and Program Manager roles in two Big 4 Banks, government agencies and leading insurance companies. These roles included managing transformation in response to regulatory change, most recently APRA Remediation in the financial services industry, and the management of internal and external stakeholders.
- Skilled in high quality project delivery and establishing strong working relationships with people at all levels within an organisation.
- Extracts, interprets and delivers outcomes that drive the business forward in alignment with business and people needs.
- Employs excellent leadership skills, combining technical, business process transition and people change components, to deliver successful and sustainable outcomes for organisations.
Industries: Financial Services, Banking, Wealth Management, and Utilities.