- BA Information Technology.
- CompTIA Security+ certification.
- Experienced with MicroStrategy, PowerBI.
Cyber Governance and Data Analyst
With more than 5 years’ experience identifying, managing and resolving security non-compliances and risks, Peter provides analytics and reporting to facilitate data driven decision-making.
- Contributes to Cyber Protection and Resilience process and artefact uplift.
- Develops and supports the Cyber Security, Protection & Resilience dashboards for internal, Management and Board reporting.
- Works closely with the Cyber Protection & Resilience team and IT to gain insights into performance of the operating environment.
- Collaborates with our Global Cyber Security community, liaises effectively with IT and Security Operation teams and contributes towards delivering our Cyber Strategy.
- Assists in maturing team cyber policies, standards and procedures and helps to embed these across the organisation.
- Performs analysis of data, cyber and resilience risks associated with potential and existing parties that support the business, including third party partners and suppliers, cloud partners, and related parties.
- Supports third party, agency and related party information security risk assessment process and underlying tools, and provides pragmatic cyber security recommendations to the business.
- Identifies, records and provides advice regarding cyber security related risks, issues, incidents and mitigating actions.