- Janellis Critical Thinking Master Facilitator
- Professional Member, Professional Speakers Australia
- Shared Value Consultant Training, Shared Value Initiative
- BSc (Hons), University of Tasmania
- Mathematics BSc (Hons), University of Tasmania
Facilitation, Training and Stakeholder Engagement
An expert facilitator, speaker and consultant who is experienced in leading complex stakeholder groups through risk and opportunity-based challenges. Combines strong intuitive facilitation skills with proven techniques and professional speaking capabilities to help people and organisations exceed their objectives.
Highly skilled in aligning individuals, teams and organisations around a common purpose to drive performance improvement, including ideation, innovation, co-design, strategy and stakeholder engagement, as well as designing and facilitating sessions that deliver on pre-defined client objectives.
Proven collaborative skills, through working on a vast number of project, partnership and capability building challenges across most sectors and industries.
- Facilitated APCO’s Collective Action Group, a quarterly forum that helps align large companies with federal, state and local government commitments to the 2025 National Packaging Targets.
- Facilitated a multi-stakeholder dialogue and engagement process for the NSW Department of Premier & Cabinet, tasked with developing an economic inclusion strategy for citizens of Bourke (NSW), and ensure alignment with a major commercial project.
- Led a critical stakeholder engagement process for a major financial institution that resulted in the creation of joint ownership and accountability for a major risk that was distributed across many internal stakeholder groups.
Australian Unity, Commonwealth Bank, Westpac, Bendigo & Adelaide Bank, EQ Resources, QBE, NRMA, IAG, GPT, JLL, and Challenger Group.