Dealing with COVID-19
Organisations operating during times of ‘extreme change’, experience significantly more stress than during ‘business as-usual’. This is because there is increased pressure on the decision-making capability of the teams, as decisions often need to be made where there is:
- Incomplete or conflicting Information
- High levels of scrutiny
- Compressed timeframes
- Significant impacts
The capacity to respond well to change is heavily dependent on adaptive decision-making.
Janellis have niche expertise in working with executive leaders to help navigate through some of the most complex challenges, threats and opportunities their organisations are facing.
In response to the COVID-19 many business leaders are needing to:
- Respond to a declared emergency, incident or crisis
- Build resilience and be prepared for a range of potential cascading impacts on the organisation in the short and longer term
- Uplift capability and build an adaptive capacity to deal with change for the medium to long term
- Re-calibrate their strategic objectives, considering the many ‘unknowns’ of COVID-19, to minimise its impacts and capitalise on opportunities
The approaches below have been used in industries including aviation; banking and finance; construction; education; emergency services; insurance; hydro; manufacturing; transport; telecommunications and utilities.
Our Upcoming events
Click on any of the below events to find out more details