Responding to the impacts of COVID-19
Many Boards and Executives are in uncharted water in responding to the impacts of COVID-19 although some industries have been better prepared for ‘catastrophic’ events than others and for some, this may present new opportunities.
For some organisations there may be opportunities to pivot into new areas and to accelerate their strategic initiatives.
Janellis can assist Boards and Executives in the following key areas:
- Facilitated risk workshops using scenario-based planning activities
- Facilitated workshops to re-calibrate or stress-test strategy
- Crisis Management Coaching and training
- Crisis Management Capability uplift using scenario-based activities
- Industry war rooms and planning workshops
These activities are supported through ‘better practice’ frameworks to enable team-based critical thinking and access to aide memoires and subject matter experts.
Outcomes of these activities are:
- A shared view of the risks, threats and opportunities facing the organisation
- Support in successfully navigating through ‘critical decision points’
- More robust and effective decision-making
- Greater collaboration, consensus and alignment between the Board and Executive
Our Upcoming Events
Click on any of the below events to find out more details