Many Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery teams and plans have been activated and developed as a response to the impacts of COVID-19.
Janellis can help Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Teams in the following key areas:
- Facilitated workshops to develop or test business continuity plans in real time
- Re-calibrate or stress-test strategy current plans using the current situation or scenario-based activities
These activities are supported through ‘better practice’ frameworks, eLearning modules to enable team-based critical thinking and access to aide memoir’s and subject matter experts.
Outcomes of these activities are:
- Greater collaboration and alignment across functions or teams
- A shared view of the risks, threats and opportunities facing the organisation
- More robust and effective planning process