Facing new challenges with the impacts of COVID-19
Crisis, Incident and Emergency Management Teams are being challenged in new ways in their capability to respond to the impacts of COVID-19.
- ‘Better practice’ Crisis, Incident and Emergency Management frameworks and tools
- Crisis, Incident and Emergency Coaching and training
- Crisis, Incident and Emergency Management Capability uplift using scenario-based activities
- Facilitated workshops using scenario-based planning activities
These activities are supported through ‘better practice’ frameworks, eLearning modules to enable team-based critical thinking across all three teams and access to aide memories and subject matter experts.
Outcomes of these activities are:
- Clarity on roles and responsibilities
- Clarity on the escalation and notification process
- Clarity on how to use the 7-step process to respond to events including: a shared view of the risks, threats and opportunities facing the organisation and more robust, effective and defendable decision-making
- Communications and sitreps
These activities are supported through ‘better practice’ frameworks currently being used by large and complex organisations, eLearning modules to enable team-based critical thinking and access to subject matter experts.
Our Upcoming Events
Click on any of the below events to find out more details