Impact of COVID-19 on project and strategy teams
Many strategy and project teams have been impacted by the impacts of COVID-19 although some strategies or projects have been impacted more than others.
Janellis can assist strategy and project teams in the following key areas:
- Re-calibrate or stress-test strategy using the current situation or scenario-based activities
- Project reviews taking into account COVID-19 impacts
These activities are supported through ‘better practice’ frameworks, eLearning modules to enable team-based critical thinking and access to aide memoir’s and subject matter experts.
Outcomes of these activities are:
- Greater collaboration across key stakeholder groups and a more robust way to review or revise the current strategy
- A shared view of the risks, threats and opportunities facing the project or the strategic objectives
- More robust, effective and defendable team-based decision-making
Our Upcoming Events
Click on any of the below events to find out more details