We deliver projects that are critical, high impact
and operating within tight timeframes
Our consultants are experts in strategy, transformation, project management,
risk, resilience, crisis management, regulatory compliance, cyber resilience and data.
Our subject matter experts help organisations solve complex problems by:
- Combining our expertise with yours and leveraging existing investments, to optimise outcomes.
- Drawing upon deep technical knowledge and broad industry expertise to validate current thinking and generate new solutions to complex problems.
- Utilising the Janellis tools including the Critical Thinking Framework, Stakeholder Engagement Framework, Organisational Resilience Framework and Cyber Resilience Scorecard to accelerate project outcomes and provide assurance.
- Creating alignment, enabling team-based critical thinking and optimising decision-making.
- Project Management support to deliver quality outcomes and provide assurance to all key stakeholders internally and externally.
Frameworks that Underpin our Approach
Critical Thinking Framework
Accelerating the speed and quality of project outcomes by optimising decision-making.
Janellis consultants are trained in the Janellis Critical Thinking Framework that draws upon a combination of strategic and critical thinking skills and harnesses the diverse experiences and perspectives of teams to enable complex problem-solving. The framework help teams to:
- Optimise the speed and quality of decision-making, drawing upon the brains trust of the organisation.
- Enable cross-functional and regional teams to collaborate on complex issues and deliver quality outputs.
- Guide high-quality decision-making where there are high levels of scrutiny, compressed timeframes and/or significant impacts.
- Inform critical decisions which may have cascading impacts.
- Generate new perspectives, and practical solutions to complex problems.
- Help clarify the facts and the unknowns in a highly complex or changing situation.
- Challenge assumptions, uncover blind spots and build a shared view of the risks and opportunities.
- Provide a robust, objective and defendable approach to decision-making.
Applying the 7-Step Process builds agile teams and resilient organisations.
Organisational Resilience Framework
Uplifting capability and providing assurance to key stakeholders.
A better practice approach to organisational resilience is holistic and underpinned by a framework that evaluates all risk, including strategic, operational, financial and cyber.
A fully integrated resilience model is achieved by intelligently fusing the disciplines of RISK; READINESS; RESPONSE and ASSURANCE.
A mature Resilience Capability includes:
- An enterprise-wide risk framework that integrates all risks including strategic, operational, people, financial, cyber, political, environmental and reputation.
- High levels of confidence to respond to emerging threats through scenario-based planning activities.
- A consistent framework and response capability for all types of risks throughout the organisation.
- Embedded team-based critical thinking across the enterprise in areas including risk, project, transformation, technology, cyber and; for teams at the ‘coal face’ of decision-making and those at the executive level.
- Aligned resilience capability with key third-party providers.
- Regular assurance to the board and other key stakeholders.
Four Key Steps to Engaging Stakeholders
The Janellis Stakeholder Engagement Framework is used to deliver projects that are high-risk, operating within tight timeframes and involving many diverse stakeholders. The framework is strategic and holistic and includes ‘best practice’ tools and templates that can be applied at each step, as required.
Scope: Step 1 identifies the key stakeholders, their priority to the project, consultation required and the desired engagement levels.
Design: Step 2 considers and confirms the strategies to communicate, engage and align a wide range of stakeholders by both informing and facilitating dialogue.
Engage: Step 3 employs a range of engagement techniques and channels to drive successful communications and engagement levels.
Report: Step 4 involves a thorough and on-going process of stakeholder feedback that is incorporated into the project or program.
Cyber Resilience Scorecard
Improving cyber resilience capability holistically by implementing a Cyber Resilience Scorecard.
Key elements of the Cyber Resilience Scorecard are aligned with the Janellis Organisational Resilience Framework that fuses cyber resilience capabilities into a single framework that includes Risk, Readiness, Response and Assurance.
The scorecard is used to help organisations:
- Identify areas of excellence that should be applied more broadly.
- Identify gaps in design or capability that need immediate action.
- Provide assurance to key stakeholders internally and externally.
|Cyber Resilience Review|
A dedicated team of Janellis Regulatory Compliance Subject Matter Experts supported a group-wide culture and change program at a Tier 1 Australian bank.
Following a data breach incident, Janellis provided an independent PIR to a leading government agency to assess their response effectiveness and embed a holistic approach to cyber resilience.
A leading organisation in the aviation industry engaged Janellis experts to develop and implement a BCP framework to navigate growing demand in a high-risk environment.
Meet our Experts
Janellis consultants have deep technical expertise and advanced consulting skills in the areas of stakeholder engagement,
critical thinking and problem solving.
What our clients say
Janellis Consultants Provide Competitive Advantage
Janellis consultants are trained on the Critical Thinking Framework and have the skills to:
- Successfully navigate new environments
- Align and manage a diverse group of stakeholders
- Be both agile and robust in their decision making
- Deduce facts and evaluate information without bias
- Challenge assumptions and uncover blind spots
- Gain new insights on risks and opportunities
- Facilitate deeper levels of thinking on complex problems
- Have an adaptive capacity to deal with change
- Develop realistic solutions for complex problems
- Drive outcomes that provide immediate and enduring value
Register for an Upcoming Event
Click on the events below for more details