The session will demonstrate how teams can develop a roadmap that withstands change and draws upon the experience, knowledge and brains trust of the organisation.
In this session, we will demonstrate how the Janellis Decision Support Tool and 7-Step Process can be used to:
- Align a diverse group of stakeholders on complex issues with incomplete information
- Generate new perspectives and unique insights within changing circumstances
- Re-calibrate and re-orient strategy using real-time data
- Work with cross-functional teams and at all levels of the organisation
- Consider best and worst-case scenarios and develop dynamic plans to support them
- Reach consensus on risks and opportunities across the enterprise
- Consider ALL impact areas and identify immediate actions for now and later
- Make informed decisions with incomplete or changing information
- Develop contingency plans for a range of potential scenarios and outcomes
- Enable objective, robust, and defendable decision-making that draws upon the brains trust of an organisation
This Virtual Lab will also demonstrate how teams can use the Janellis War Room process to enable digital collaboration and decision-making.
To register, click below:
If you would like more information, please contact Jarrod on the details below: