Over the past few years some leaders have found that they were more agile and effective in their decision-making than they had expected, and this is a capability that many would like to embed more broadly.
Other leaders have felt increased pressure on their decision-making due to the compressed timeframes, significant impacts and where there is incomplete or conflicting information.
Janellis’ 7-Step Process provides structure and rigor to decision-making, by enabling team-based critical thinking.
Join our Virtual Lab where we will introduce the Janellis Critical Thinking Framework:
The framework allows teams to:
- Gain a common operating picture of a situation.
- Separate facts and assumptions.
- Understand impacts and uncover blind spots.
- Consider a range of scenarios.
- Prioritise issues, make decisions and communicate effectively to a wide range of stakeholders.
Joining our Virtual Lab will give you:
- Insight into the critical thinking skills used by executive leaders to tackle their most complex problems.
- Opportunities to participate in scenarios to see how the framework is applied.
- Understanding of how the Janellis 7-Step Process is used to develop the Critical Thinking Skills required to solve current challenges.
- The opportunity for you or your team to become an accredited Critical Thinking Expert and/or Master Facilitator.
Attending the session will count as 40 ‘points’ towards the Critical Thinking Professional Accreditation
- No cost to attend
For more information on the Critical Thinking Accreditation:
Visit our Events page to see more details about Virtual Labs in this series:
To register, click below:
If you would like more information, please contact Jarrod on the details below: