Organisations and individuals are facing unprecedented times when it comes to living and working with uncertainty.
On Thursday 10th December from 15:00 to 15:45 (AEDT), Janellis will be holding a webinar on how teams can re-calibrate their strategy to move through uncertainty and thrive.
In this session we will discuss and elaborate on how to:
- Understand impacts across a team, project, enterprise, or industry to create alignment and to establish a common operating picture
- Follow a simple framework to consider potential scenarios and construct plans to respond to them
- Develop new strategies and an ‘opportunity roadmap’ that pivots off changing circumstances
- Enable objective, robust, and defendable decision-making that draws upon the brains trust of an organisation
- Uplift team-based critical thinking capability at an individual and organisational level
This webinar will also allow participants the opportunity to ask questions in relation to current challenges during the session in a confidential conversation offline.
If you are unable to make this lab or you would like more information, please contact Harrison at Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org