Leaders face unprecedented intensity, scrutiny, complexity and compressed timeframes when making critical decisions. In many situations they will reach ‘critical decision points’ with incomplete or conflicting information.
Janellis will be holding a virtual lab on Wednesday 29th April from 15:00 to 17:00 (AEDT) to provide guidance and practical methods to enable team-based critical thinking and navigating thorough decision points.
In this session we will discuss the case study of the Ruby Princess and explore the challenge the leaders were faced with and how the 7-step decision-making framework could be applied to support a more robust and objective approach to decision-making.
The lab participants will use the Ruby Princess case study alongside the 7-step process to:
- Ensure you have the right people in the room to make key decisions
- Separate out facts and assumptions and to check their veracity
- Challenge assumptions and uncover blind spots
- Navigate through conflicting or incomplete information
- Build a shared view of the risks and reaching consensus on the ‘main issue’
- Consider potential scenarios and the likely impacts
- Distil information for now and later
- Develop a communications strategy
- Provide assurance to key stakeholders
This webinar will also allow participants the opportunity to ask questions in relation to current challenges during the session or in a confidential conversation offline.
If you are unable to make this lab or you would like more information, please contact Harrison at Harrison.email@example.com.