Many Boards and Executives are in uncharted water in responding to the impacts of COVID-19 although some industries have been better prepared for ‘catastrophic’ events than others.
On Tuesday 16th June from 15:00 to 15:45 (AEDT) Janellis Managing Director, Natalie Botha, will share insights on how organisations responded to COVID-19 and deliver tools and frameworks in order to navigate the new normal.
The webinar will include case study examples of:
- The role of the Board and Executive in a Crisis
- Using scenario-based planning to develop an effective response
- ‘Better practice’ frameworks that can be used immediately by Executives and Boards
- Navigating through ‘critical decision points’ successfully
- Frameworks to enable an adaptive capacity to respond to change to be used more broadly across the organisation
This virtual lab will also allow participants the opportunity to ask questions in relation to current challenges during the session or in a confidential conversation offline.
If you are unable to make this lab or you would like more information, please contact Harrison at Harrison.email@example.com