Before registering for the Virtual Lab, you must register your interest for the Critical Thinking Professional Accreditation program.
The Critical Thinking Training and Accreditation program is designed to uplift and embed capability for individuals, teams and organisations. The three levels are Critical Thinking Professional, Specialist and Master Facilitator.
Janellis will be holding a Virtual Lab on Monday 25th January from 15:00 to 16:30 (AEDT) for Critical Thinking Professional level.
Prior to the session you will be provided access to the eLearning module which will introduce you to the Decision Support Tool. This experiential learning format will include:
- An introduction to the 7-step process
- Case study examples
- A scenario-based activity
As a participant, there is an opportunity to bring a real situation you are facing to the session and the situation that you select should:
- Be a problem that has complexity
- Have high degrees of risk, opportunity or impacts
- Impact or involve a broader group of stakeholders
- Be a decision that cannot be made on your own
- Require critical decisions to be made
- Be a scenario you are happy to share with the group
This virtual lab will also allow participants the opportunity to ask questions in relation to current challenges during the session or in a confidential conversation offline.
If you are unable to make this lab or you would like more information, please contact Harrison at Harrison.firstname.lastname@example.org