- Master of International Business, Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Economics and Bachelor of Japanese Studies, Australian National University
Risk & Resilience Lead
A strategically focused leader who achieves business outcomes through building diverse high performing teams and strong networks and partnerships.
Highly skilled former Chief Operations Officer with expertise in driving efficiency, managing complex transformations and designing effective operational models and risk frameworks. Her expertise spans financial services, consulting, people and culture, enterprise change and partner and vendor management.
- Leading teams, optimising structures, and managing budgets to achieve business objectives.
- Successfully managing complex business transformation initiatives.
- Facilitating and driving strategic initiatives and processes.
- Establishing new functions and delivering operational excellence.
- Developing risk and governance frameworks.
- Designing effective operational models.
A highly adaptable and motivated leader with experience consulting and working for financial services and government in Australia and Asia, with 13 years experience as a Director at Macquarie Bank.
With over two decades of experience, has consistently delivered results across large organisations, showcasing her ability to navigate complex challenges and drive positive change.