Review all documents, process, frameworks, structures, and artefacts
Post Incident Review
Janellis helps organisations build resilience by reviewing the effectiveness of existing plans, processes, and structures in response to a recent disruption, threat or incident.
A Post Incident Review (PIR) evaluates an organisation’s response to a disruption, threat or incident and the PIR can focus on a specific set of stakeholders or processes or it can include every facet of the response and involve external stakeholders.
The PIR provides organisations with significant learning opportunities by identifying strengths and weaknesses serving to further improve and continually build organisational resilience.
Janellis Organisational Resilience Framework
To assess an organisation’s crisis or incident response against ‘better practice’, we use the Janellis Organisational Resilience Framework, which incorporates four key focus areas of Risk, Readiness, Response and Assurance.
Janellis uses the framework to review and build an organisation’s resilience capability. An effective resilience framework ensures organisations can rapidly adapt and respond to internal or external change, risks, opportunities, demands, disruptions or threats; and continue operations with limited impact to the business.
PIR 4 Step Process
Our experts use the 4-Step process to provide an independent Post-Incident Review (PIR) to:
- Assess response effectiveness.
- Provide recommendations to address immediate areas of concern.
- Benchmark an organisation’s response against ‘better practice’.
- Provide recommendations to uplift and improve capability
Post-Incident Reviews help build organisational resilience by:
- Enabling clients to take pre-emptive steps to ensure they can manage future threats and risks and mitigate reputation, data and financial loss.
- Providing assurance to key stakeholders that organisations can respond effectively to incidents and minimise disruption.
- Providing a comprehensive report that benchmarks the organisations response against ‘better practice’ and includes detailed recommendations to uplift capability.
PIRs provide organisations with significant learning opportunities by identifying strengths and weaknesses to enhance and build organisational resilience.
An organisation in the superannuation industry uplifted their cyber resilience through a review of their Cyber Security Incident Response Playbook and the design and facilitation of a cyber scenario involving their CMT, IMT and a third-party provider.
A leading organisation in the aviation industry engaged Janellis to develop an enterprise-wide resilience capability in response to an increasingly high-risk operating environment and to comply with industry regulations.