Join our Critical Thinking Master Facilitator Lab in person or online. This Lab is designed for leaders who have completed the Janellis Critical Thinking Accreditation and would like to achieve the Critical Thinking Master Facilitator Accreditation. As a Master Facilitator, you will be able to embed the Critical Thinking capability within your team or organisation.*
Attending this Lab will give you:
- Insight into how to embed Critical Thinking skills and the Framework within your team or organisation to tackle their most complex problems.
- An understanding of how the Janellis 7-Step Process is used to develop Critical Thinking skills to solve current challenges.
- Opportunities to participate in a scenario to gain insight into new ways to engage a diverse group of people and enable team-based critical thinking within your team or organisation.
- An opportunity to collaborate with leaders from a wide range of industry sectors and share experiential insights and strategies to uplift capability within your organisation.
- The opportunity to gain your Critical Thinking Master Facilitator Professional Accreditation.
Janellis works with executive leaders and project teams from ASX-listed organisations and government agencies, to uplift Critical Thinking skills, to rapidly adapt to changing circumstances and drive positive outcomes.
We do this through our Decision Support Tool and Critical Thinking Framework which is used to:
- Provide a more robust and objective approach to decision-making.
- Challenge assumptions, uncover blind spots and gain cut-through.
- Enable deeper levels of thinking through complex problems to generate solutions.
- Align and engage a diverse group of individuals.
Organisations use our Critical Thinking Framework to drive connectedness and collaboration within teams transitioning back to the office.
More details can be found here Accreditation | Critical Thinking Hub
Attendance at the event will provide the opportunity to network with your peers.
* There is no cost to attend
Click below to watch an introduction from Phil Preston, our Master Facilitator.
To register, click below:
If you would like more information, please contact us at: