Introduction to the Janellis Critical Thinking Framework
Teams that think critically can manage risk and opportunity whilst generating new insights and strategies. Embedding this capability across the enterprise builds agility and resilience.
Joining this Lab will give you:
- Insight into the Critical Thinking Skills used by Executive Leaders within your industry and outside, to tackle their most complex problems; and how you can develop your skills in this area.
- An opportunity to collaborate with leaders from a wide range of industry sectors, and share experiential insights and strategies to uplift capability within your organisation.
- The opportunity to participate in a scenario to gain insight into new ways to engage a diverse group of people and enable team-based critical thinking within your project or team.
- An understanding of how the Janellis 7-Step Process is used to develop Critical Thinking skills to solve current challenges.
- The opportunity to gain your Critical Thinking Professional Accreditation.
Janellis works with executive leaders and project teams from ASX-listed organisations and government agencies, to uplift critical thinking skills, so they can rapidly adapt to changing circumstances and drive positive outcomes.
We do this through our Decision Support Tool and Critical Thinking Framework which is used to:
- Provide a more robust and objective approach to decision-making.
- Challenge assumptions, uncover blind spots and gain cut-through.
- Enable deeper levels of thinking through complex problems to generate solutions.
- Align and engage a diverse group of individuals.
Organisations use our Critical Thinking Framework to drive connectedness and collaboration within teams transitioning back to the office.
Participation in the Critical Thinking Lab will count as 40 points towards the Critical Thinking Professional Accreditation. More details can be found here Accreditation | Critical Thinking Hub
Attendance at the event will provide the opportunity to network with your peers.
* There is no cost to attend
Click below to watch an introduction from Phil Preston, our Master Facilitator.
To register, click below:
If you would like more information, please contact us: